Summer Breakfast Smoothie
The ideal Summer Breakfast Smoothie in July contains some fresh fruits available in season such as strawberries and apricots… xx cinnamon xx banana magnesium
Can you guess the special ingredient? Yes xx lavender
- 2 bananas
- 12 strawberries
- 1 apricot
- 150 ml soy milk (if desired with vanilla taste)
- 150 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- petals of 1 dried flower head of lavender
- In a blender, combine bananas, strawberries, apricot, soy milk, orange juice, half of the cinnamon and the lavender petals. Blend until it has a smooth consistency.
- Put it in two medium-sized glasses or bowls and sieve the second half of the cinnamon over the cinnamon. Enjoy!