Write a review
- 250 g chickpeas - soaked overnight and cooked thoroughly (around 40 min.)
- lime juice - freshly squeezed of 1/2 lime
- 4 table spoons Tahini
- 12 tablespoons olive oil (more if considered necessary)
- 6 tablespoons light-coloured soy sauce
- rosemary, salt, pepper and crushed pepper flakes, to taste
- Put chickpeas, Tahini, lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil and spices in a bowl and puree the mixture. Add up water until the Hummus is smooth and doesn't stick anymore on the sides of the bowl. Add more olive oil, if you consider it necessary.